Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: LOL.....good stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LOL.....good stuff

    A young guy from Wisconsin moves to Florida and goes to a big
    "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.

    The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?"
    The kid says "Yeah. I was a salesman back in Wisconsin."



    Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. "You start tomorrow.



    I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

    His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After

    the store was locked up, the boss came down. "How many customers bought
    something from you today?

    The kid says "one".

    The boss says "Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30
    customers a day. How much was the sale for?"

    The kid says "$101,237.65".

    The boss says "$101,237.65? What the heck did you sell?"

    The kid says, "First, I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold
    him a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a
    new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said
    down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went
    to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft.
    Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I
    took him down to the automotive depar tment and sold him that 4x4
    Expedition."

    The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you
    sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK?"

    The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his
    wife, and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing."
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_crackerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOL.....good stuff

    Nice lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOL.....good stuff

    good one!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOL.....good stuff

    That was pretty good.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •